Meow, The Cat Pet is a free Fun plugin offered by https://www.meowplayground.com for Chrome users. It delivers Cat tiers on every web page you browse on the internet. You can download the older and latest CRX versions of this free Chrome extension from this article.
About Meow, The Cat Pet
Meow is a virtual Cat pet who walks on your screen while you’re browsing the web.
– Due to restrictions related to google Chrome, the pet won’t show on pages such as the “new tab”. It will work on any other standard website.
– The permissions we request when installing the extension are required in order to “draw” the pet on the pages that you visit.
We absolutely do not collect or monitor any personal information from your browser.
– You can remove the extension by right clicking the paw icon added to your browser, and clicking “Remove from chrome”.
Meet your new virtual friend, Meow the Cat Pet.
This game is about a pet named Meow, a lovely cat that will keep you company while you’re using your google chrome browser.
The sweet cat will walk on your screen, talk to you, and will wait for you to feed, play and pet him.
He will also remind you to drink, blink, and correct your posture.
You can also add your own reminders.
And if you need a break from work, or if you’re just bored, you can join the playground. The playground is a play room with games, and a multiplayer chat room with other Meows from all over the world.
Meow is more than just a virtual cat pet, Meow is a friend.
If you adore cats, and you dream about kittens ^^, you must check Meow out.
He’s already waiting for you to adopt him!
– A cute Cat walks on your screen
– You take care of your new furry friend
– It has moods, it can be tired, sad, hungry, happy
– Chat with other cats online at the playground
– Play with other cats online at the playground
– It will talk to you and say funny cat things
– Many other surprises.
– Choose between different skins and animals! You can choose between a dog or different cat types
– It’s Free!
– Display multiple pets on your screen 🙂