Generate YouTube playlists from various sources (links lists, bookmarks, …). A built-in playlist editor for add, delete, record, reverse, import, export, and much more. Quicksave to the web browser storage without any hassle. Create an anonymous playlist from your bookmarks, saved, likes, and by pasting links.
YouTube Playlist Helper is a free Fun plugin developed by simply-how.com. Find the latest and old YouTube Playlist Helper CRX versions from here.
About YouTube Playlist Helper
+ A complete playlist editor: add, delete, reorder, reverse, import and export videos.
+ Save playlists using your browser’s sync storage.
+ Generate YouTube anonymous playlists by:
– Selecting a folder bookmark
– Pasting the YouTube text urls (links) in a form
– From currently open YouTube tabs (combine)
– From current tab YouTube video thumbnails
– From current tab YouTube links (HTML parsing)
(the generated playlists are also saved and can be viewed in the playlist editor’s recently created playlists page)
As featured in: