Free Rider HD Offline Editor is a free Puzzle & Board game offered by www.freeriderhd.com for Chrome users. It’s basically a drawing game, in which, players can create tracks containing manually drawn objects. You can download the latest and older CRX versions of this free Chrome extension from this article.
About Free Rider HD Offline Editor
Draw and play Free Rider HD tracks offline!
Draw and play Free Rider HD tracks offline with the Free Rider HD Offline Editor!
Offline Editor Features:
– 6 power-ups
– brush, straight and curved line tools for drawing
– grid tool
– 2 vehicles
– import tracks to continue drawing or practice racing offline
– export tracks to save for future edits or to upload online at FreeRiderHD.com
– over 20 keyboard shortcuts
– share exported track codes with friends
Free Rider has long been used in classrooms all over the world as a learning tool. Teachers have found that creating tracks has a strong link to programming logic, develops persistence, and provides a fun environment to put basic science principles to use. Let us know if you have any learning-related requests for your school!