Calendly is a free Productivity plugin offered by https://calendly.com for Chrome users. It can be used to schedule events and synchronize them with the default calendar. You can download the latest and older CRX versions of this free Chrome extension from this article.
Schedule meetings without the hassle. Never get double-booked. Calendly works with your calendar to automate appointment scheduling.
Sign up for your free Calendly account, then use the Calendly for Chrome extension to:
– Access all of your event types right from your Chrome browser
– Select and share your available times to meet in just a few clicks
– Mark and save event types as your favorites for even quicker access
– Choose specific time slots to display in emails to quickly set up one-off meetings
– Add notes to your event types that only you and your team can see
With our Chrome extension, you can also access Calendly directly from Gmail to:
– Quickly set up one-off meetings
– Share the links to your Calendly event scheduling pages
Calendly connects with your personal and business calendars to save you time and simplify the tasks involved in meeting with people outside your company. Now you can connect and agree with your invitees on the best time to meet and schedule your meetings without the back-and-forth emails.