Nimble Prospector is a free Productivity plugin offered by nimble.com for Chrome users. It can be used by the Nimble account holders for creating a datasheet to ease data analysis. You can download the latest and older CRX versions of this free Chrome extension from this article.
About Nimble Prospector
Lead Capture, Data Discovery, and CRM that works on every web page
Nimble Prospector helps you create targeted lists of prospects, influencers, potential investors, and more within seconds — from anywhere you work on the web.
Don’t have a Nimble account? Start your free 14-day trial at www.nimble.com/register.
With Nimble Prospector 2.0, you can:
– Easily build prospect lists from anywhere you work. From multiple pages across their browser, within your inbox, and across your favorite business applications. Easily create lists of conference speakers, influencers, employees from a company website, and more. Additionally, teams can make actionable lists from their LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook contacts.
– Log notes, add tasks, attach files, and set Stay in Touch reminders to an existing contact record, or create a new contact record, to always follow up with your follow-through.
– Easily view all interaction history (including past emails, Twitter conversations, events, deals, tasks, and more) to always stay up to date with next steps with key contacts.
– Easily tag multiple contacts for quick list building, contact organization, and easy segmentation.
– Target businesses using company profiles: including biography, industry, number of employees, year founded, keywords, company type, revenue, ticker, CEO name, address, and phone number.
– Qualify prospects using auto-generated contact profiles which include biography, location, keywords, work experience, education, and social profiles
– Discover verified business contact details, including email addresses, phone numbers, and address from any website, social network, or business web applications.