BrowserStack Local CRX for Chrome is a free Productivity extension. This extension is developed and published by browserstack.com. Find, Download, and Install the latest and old CRX versions from here.
About BrowserStack Local
BrowserStack Local lets you test local servers & HTML, CSS and JS files in 700+ real desktop and mobile browsers, across 11 OSes.
This application will get deprecated soon. Please follow this guide – https://bit.ly/3fGdAGz – to continue with BrowserStack Local testing without any interruptions.
NOTE: You need to have a BrowserStack account to use this Chrome extension. Sign up today to try Browser Live for free: https://www.browserstack.com/users/sign_up
App Requirements: Google Chrome version 31+
ABOUT BROWSER LIVE
Browser Live is a cloud cross-browser testing platform for websites. Developers and quality engineers can interactively test and debug in more than 1,200 on-demand real mobile and desktop browsers and operating systems, without the hassle of setting up and maintaining an internal lab of devices and VMs. Learn more at: www.browserstack.com/live
– EXHAUSTIVE COVERAGE: Test in all legacy versions of Internet Explorer (IE6 – IE11), latest beta and developer releases (Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Yandex) and a wide range of real iOS and Android devices. View a list of supported browsers, platforms and devices: www.browserstack.com/list-of-browsers-and-platforms?product=live
– DEBUGGING TOOLS: Find and fix bugs on the fly. All desktop browsers come with the following pre-installed developer tools: www.browserstack.com/debugging-tools
– SCREENSHOTS: Rapidly test the responsiveness of your designs by generating screenshots with a click. Check out Screenshots: www.browserstack.com/screenshots
AVAILABLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
– Windows: XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
– Windows Phone: 8.1
– Mac: OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite, OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra
– iOS: 3, 4, 4.3, 5, 5.1, 6, 7, 8, 8.3, 9, 9.3, 10, 10.3, 11
– Android: 2.2, 2.3, 4.0 – 4.4, 5, 5.1, 6, 7, 7.1, 8
– Live Features: www.browserstack.com/live/features
– Integrations: www.browserstack.com/integrations
– Test in IE: www.browserstack.com/test-in-internet-explorer
– Mobile Browser Emulator: www.browserstack.com/mobile-browser-emulator
– Support and FAQ: www.browserstack.com/support
For Support, contact us at: www.browserstack.com/contact.
For news and updates, follow us on Twitter @browserstack: www.twitter.com/browserstack.