Comments Search for Youtube is a free Search Tools plugin offered by lett.app for Chrome users. It can be used to locate the comments from a singular video and whole YouTube channel. You can download the latest CRX version of this free Chrome extension from this article.
About Comments Search for Youtube
How to use:
1. Install the extension
2. Go to the video watch page
3. Hit CTRL+S
Things you CAN do:
– Search comments on a given video (watch page)
– Search comments on all videos by the channel (see below)
To search all comments on all videos by the channel type “global:” (without quotes) followed by your query.
For example -> global: your keywords here
Things you CAN’T do:
– Search the comments history of a specific user.
– Like, reply to comments.
– The service is not affiliated with Youtube.
– Showing all the comments for a query depends on various factors and is not guaranteed.
– Results per search request can’t exceed 100, including replies.
– Spam or duplicate comments may get filtered.
Youtube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.