FluentCloud WebPhone is a free Social & Communication plugin offered by www.fluentstream.com for Chrome users. It can be used for communication purposes directly from a web browser of your computer. You can download the latest and older CRX versions of this free Chrome extension from this article.
About FluentCloud WebPhone
FluentCloud WebPhone is a revolution in business phone communications.
Turn any computer into a mobile office.
FluentStream’s WebPhone offers HD-quality VoIP calling, voicemail management, SMS / text messaging, call forwarding, and tons of additional features so you can handle your business from anywhere.
Fully-functioning phone built right into your web browser:
– Dial pad so you can easily type phone numbers
– Compatible with your favorite headset or your computer’s internal microphone
– Convenient shortcuts to redial the last number you called or jump straight to your voicemail box
– Follow-Me Forwarding redirects unanswered calls to your mobile device so you never miss a call
Send and receive business text messages from your computer:
– Send texts to any phone number from your web browser
– Instant desktop notifications for new replies so you never leave your contacts hanging
– View all of your conversations in one place and easily switch between them
Manage and control your phone extensions:
– Intuitive interface allows you to swap between multiple calls, mute calls, put callers on hold, or send them to voicemail
– Toggle call recording on/off with a single click or set your WebPhone to automatically record all calls
– Scroll through your Interaction Detail Record (IDR) to review all of your recent communications and missed calls